As the individual on the receiving end of a debt collection call, there can be nothing more infuriating than being phoned by the disgruntled, over-worked debt collector agent who is trying to think of the quickest and least painful way to tell you that you have missed a payment.
But as a call center manager, there is nothing worse than an inefficient debt collector—and one who fails to collect unpaid debts.
Fortunately for both businesses and call center agents, there is technology available that not only improves the overall debt collection process, but enables a more streamlined procedure for both agents and call receivers, contributing to a more positive customer experience.
Through the use of hosted predictive dialers – a technology platform hosted by a third-party provider that relies on an advanced algorithm to more seamlessly route calls and connect involved parties – call center agents can enjoy the following benefits:
- Increased debt recovery rates
- The elimination of manual dialing, voice messages and busy signals (the platform takes care of those mundane tasks for you)
- Increased call volume as reps can double (even quadruple) their standard number
- A multitude of remote work capabilities and features
- Access to comprehensive reporting about each debtor, detailing their scoring and history
- Ability to stay on top of payment plans thanks to a robust CRM database
- Compliance with Fair Debt Collections Practices Act, as agents can set the time of day for calling and regulate the number of attempts they make
As a call center manager, you know that your agents struggle to get through to these debtors and that many of their efforts face obstacles; so why make an unpleasant experience even more discouraging for your agents? Instead, equip them with a hosted predictive dialer and watch your debt collection process reach new heights.