As many brands have taken note, customer service success is directly linked to employee engagement. Numerous studies have demonstrated the importance of keeping employees motivated and empowering them to display their strengths at work. Indeed, when employees do not feel engaged, the results may be costly to the company. A Gallup poll found that engagement levels drop to just...
As described in our previous blog post, brands nowadays must take proactive measures to satisfy customers and gain their long-term loyalty. To reduce customer churn, it’s vital to focus on how the customer experience as a whole may be improved at various touchpoints. Here are five more tips to consider in order to reduce customer churn. Exceed customer expectations...
- Contact center software suite
- Service & Support Customer service and support made easy
- Sales & Marketing Optimize outbound calls & lead management
- Vocalcom WebRTC-Enabled Service Enabling home-based and remote agents
- CTI & Dialer for Avaya Aura & Ip Office Very cost-effective solutions for Avaya
- Retail Customer Engagement In-store Kiosks: Add new touchponts
- Cloud Call Recording Software Securely record, store, and retrieve voice calls
- Virtual Call Center Software Set up your virtual call center in no time
- Resources Library
- Customer Ratings & Reviews Read our customers feedback
- Vocalcom Blog Stay on top of industry news and trends
- Case Studies Learn about our customers success stories
- Industry Research Learn Contact Center best practices
- Our Solutions In Video Discover our solutions in 2 mn videos
- A Day In The Life Of The Modern Consumer Transform your customer experience
- About Us Transforming the contact center industry
- News and Press Releases Stay on top of our latest news here
- Partners MarketPlace, Resellers, Alliance partner
- Worldwide Offices Americas | Europe | Middle East and Africa
- Careers Interested? Come join us!
- Upcoming Events Events & trade shows all over the world