A great experience is key to getting customers to remain loyal for the long haul, with industry pundits like Forrester continually reporting the importance of delivering an exceptional customer experience. So how can you improve on the customer experience? Here are some quick tips:
- Make it easy to reach you. Customers want it to be easy to do business with you.
- Don’t make them wait. Seventy-one percent of consumers who responded to Forrester’s survey said that valuing their time is a priority in providing good customer service.
- Give them multiple ways to interact. It has not only been proven that customers are increasingly multi-channel, but that multi-channel customers are more valuable than single channel customers.
- Be proactive, not just reactive. Use predictive algorithms to uncover nuggets of insight in your database, and then use that insight to improve the relationship one call at a time.
- Get personal. Personalize the conversation and any offers to fit the behavior and needs of each customer, with the goal of moving the customer further along the loyalty continuum and higher up the satisfaction and value chain.
- Measure results. Solicit feedback from your customers after every interaction to find out how you can make the relationship even better.
Using a virtual call center solution, customers can interact with you through the channel of their choice, connecting with you quickly and efficiently and without having to wait on hold. A virtual call center gives you the option of staggering employee schedules to increase customer service hours as well as mix on-premise and offsite staff, which increases flexibility and efficiency as well as reduces costs per call. Even more, the technology automatically routes every inbound interaction through a single call queue, enabling users to view them through one unified interaction screen.
You can find out more about the benefits of a virtual call center solution by clicking here.
- Previous article : Three Predictions for Customer Service in 2014
- Next article : Virtual Call Center: Potential Benefits Remain Untapped