Ten years ago, there was a different generation of disgruntled customers. Back then, you would merely shake your head at the client who confronted your salespeople and move on to your next customer in hopes that the end result would be better.
Fast forward a decade later and now that disgruntled customer can do more harm to your business than you think thanks to the power of social networking. All it takes is an Internet connection, a keyboard and the click of a button and your perturbed customer is negatively showcasing you and your brand to their entire social network.
Sounds scary right?
That’s because it is. Consider the following facts, researched by Socialnomics:
- 67 percent of customers are more likely to buy from a brand they follow on Twitter
- 79 percent of individuals are more likely to recommend a brand they follow on Twitter
- 25 percent of social media users are more likely to find out about their brands on social media than any other vehicle
- 46 percent of Internet users worldwide interact with social media on a daily basis
Perhaps the most important statistic: 90 percent of consumers trust peer recommendations, while only 14 percent trust advertisements. With your customers flocking to social media to share their every sentiment, it is pertinent that you are there too.
Vocalcom, a leading provider of virtual call center solutions and contact center software, is a pioneer when it comes to world-class social contact center solutions. Our offering boasts live Web customer services, proactive social customer relationship management and mobile, connected in-store kiosks for real-time customer engagement. With us by your side, your company can enhance the customer experience across any channel by leveraging today’s most trusted and comprehensive cloud technology.
Some of the chief benefits of Voclacom’s virtual call center social solutions include:
- Live video chat
- Call blending
- A 100 percent cloud-based solution
- Real-time customer communication
- Stand-alone or integrated with Salesforce Service Cloud
At the end of the day, your customers are mobile, connected and networked…are you?