Delivering great customer experiences begins with knowing your customers. Keeping notes on purchase history, updating contact information, and analyzing feedback surveys are among the many tasks contact center agents are often in charge of. In today’s omnichannel world, agents and customers alike need better ways to keep information organized. For contact centers, a CRM solution is the perfect answer...
Managing customer data can be a challenge with the prominence of omnichannel customer service. More than ever, customers demand timely, personalized, and efficient customer experiences on various channels that brands can only deliver with the right combination of optimum technology, skilled agents, and savvy business practices. With contact center agents at the forefront of customer service, many brands consider...
Understanding customers these days requires more than listening to their feedback or resolving a one-time problem. To stay competitive, companies need a 360-degree view of their customers: their full history with the brand, from purchases to service requests and every detail that makes their business so valuable to the company. Many would claim that CRM software solutions play a...
In the age of omnichannel business practices, companies may struggle to effectively manage the copious amounts of data they obtain from their customers, from personal contact information to customer service interaction records to sales history. Consequently, many now find it essential to adopt a CRM solution to manage customer data effectively across departments, drive sales, and deliver greater customer...
In the modern age, brands are inundated with data from their customers. The rise of omnichannel business practices has made it more complex than ever for brands to effectively manage the numerous kinds of data they obtain from their customers, from contact information to sales history to long customer service interactions. Brands therefore need access to data-rich software which...
Driving a Seamless Customer Experience Combining Salesforce and Vocalcom Cloud Customer Contact TechnologyRead more
Contact center agents handle tremendous amounts of customer data on any given day, using this information to deliver excellent customer service while representing brands in a knowledgeable manner. These employees therefore need access to data-rich software that allows them to interact with customers in the most efficient way possible. The solution? CRM, or customer relationship management, software. With an...
- Contact center software suite
- Service & Support Customer service and support made easy
- Sales & Marketing Optimize outbound calls & lead management
- Vocalcom WebRTC-Enabled Service Enabling home-based and remote agents
- CTI & Dialer for Avaya Aura & Ip Office Very cost-effective solutions for Avaya
- Retail Customer Engagement In-store Kiosks: Add new touchponts
- Cloud Call Recording Software Securely record, store, and retrieve voice calls
- Virtual Call Center Software Set up your virtual call center in no time
- Resources Library
- Customer Ratings & Reviews Read our customers feedback
- Vocalcom Blog Stay on top of industry news and trends
- Case Studies Learn about our customers success stories
- Industry Research Learn Contact Center best practices
- Our Solutions In Video Discover our solutions in 2 mn videos
- A Day In The Life Of The Modern Consumer Transform your customer experience
- About Us Transforming the contact center industry
- News and Press Releases Stay on top of our latest news here
- Partners MarketPlace, Resellers, Alliance partner
- Worldwide Offices Americas | Europe | Middle East and Africa
- Careers Interested? Come join us!
- Upcoming Events Events & trade shows all over the world