Telemarketing firms are striving more than ever to incorporate innovative techniques to transform their sales and engagement strategies. Similarly, telemarketing software has taken a number of evolutionary steps in recent years. Today’s more advanced offerings now include these innovative techniques for making the customer experience exceptional. Let’s take a look at one simple yet effective way to reach customers and establish a successful and valuable interaction: Online chat.
In the last two years alone, call centers have seen a significant increase when it comes to using online chat as a form of telemarketing software. In fact, a report by LogMeln shows that more than 60 percent of shoppers have utilized a live chat session while shopping online (almost a 10 percent increase from 2011).
Call center software that boasts live chat functionality can prove to be both highly strategic and prosperous – especially when it comes to customer engagement. Digital customer service is quickly becoming a popular and integral part of the telemarketing world. Telemarketing firms that are capitalizing on digital service are truly a step ahead in the game.
By incorporating this feature as a part of call center communications, businesses are able to seamlessly communicate with customers in a quick and responsive manner. Benefits of utilizing online chat systems include:
· Budget-friendly features for businesses
· Potential to increase sales (happy and satisfied customers tend to re-visit the company)
· Competitive edge (businesses that offer online chat offer a level of convenience that other corporations can’t match)
· Provides another avenue to deliver immediate assistance
Telemarketing software is no longer limited to a phone system. For businesses that desire to stay cutting-edge and reach as many customers as possible, implementing online chat is a simple yet effective way to bring your customer outreach to previously unattainable heights.
- Previous article : What is Predictive Technology?
- Next article : Predicative Dialers Outshine Manual Call Center Options