It’s no secret that trying to keep up positive customer relations in today’s Internet-driven world can be stressful. Customers are increasingly turning to social media to try and get the answers they’re looking for. Who exactly is turning to social media to find answers and assistance?
· Almost half of 45-54 year-olds have used social media for social customer care.
· Over one-third of individuals who are over the age of 55 turn to social media for customer assistance.
· In general, almost half of social media users have used social customer care.
As a call center manager, this can do either one of two things for you: make your heart race or paint a calm and confident smile on your face. Sure, it’s easier than ever for customers to access social media 24×7 with the use of smartphones, but with the right call center software, you can rest assured as part of the latter group of confident decision makers.
So, now you may be wondering how you can become a part of this group. This is where cloud contact center software can be incredibly helpful.
So many customers turn to social media for assistance, and equally expect to start a conversation on one channel and complete it on another. Companies need to be prepared to meet this need. With Vocalcom, all this and more can easily be accomplished. All interactions that take place through multiple channels can be migrated into one conversation through Vocalcom’s cloud contact center software.
Staying on top of and meeting new customer service demands is easy with Vocalcom. Click here to learn more about the different types of software Vocalcom provides, and how it can be customized to meet the needs of both your customers and your company.
- Previous article : How Does Your Contact Center's Cloud Look?
- Next article : Platform-as-a-Service and its Importance to Cloud Contact Centers