A few weeks ago, the Vocalcom team packed its bags and headed down to Georgia for ICMI’s annual Call Center Demo & Conference 2013, held October 21-23 in Atlanta. The industry event is deemed a “must attend,” and we can certainly attest to this statement personally. We had such a great time networking with other leading industry players and figures, learning more about our peers and connecting with those interested in our array of top-notch solutions – from cloud to virtual to telemarketing software.
Companies are encouraged to attend the event for five reasons, which are listed on ICMI’s website:
1. Thought-leading yet Thought-provoking: The event provides practical, unbiased content that can be immediately implemented into attendee’s own contact centers as soon as they return home.
2. Exclusive Deals: The event’s premium package includes everything participants could ever want during the three-day event – from pre-show options full of workshops and site tours to networking activities and a demo hall full of top industry vendors.
3. Speaking Out: The event’s speaking slots cannot be purchased, meaning that no hum drum person can get on stage and speak out. Conversely, all sessions and speakers are hand selected by the event’s Advisory Board – comprised of industry experts.
4. Rich, Unparalleled Insight: We all hear too much of the same thing nowadays. ICMI’s educational program offers deep, rich and meaningful content that helps inspire its attendees and spark a revolutionary change in the contact center field. For instance, the event boasts four-hour pre-conference workshops and 75 minute main conference sessions.
5. Sold-out Demo Hall: The event’s sold-out demo hall features the cream of the crop in tech providers, all ready to share the latest services and trends in this unique, quickly growing space. There are even bonus sessions offered for attendees to learn more about select vendors.
Again, Vocalcom had a great time at ICMI’s Call Center Demo & Conference 2013. Check out our Twitter page to see exclusive pictures and insight from the event.