Among the many call center applications, solutions and offerings Vocalcom provides, among the best is the service experience your customers can enjoy through the Web. Your website is essentially the face of your company. It’s the first impression you make, and you can’t afford to blow it. Your customers want to see how unique you are and they want to gain a clear understanding of what you can offer them. They desire an easy way to contact you if they need to and they’re looking for ease-of-use. Your website is a huge platform just waiting to showcase all of this and more to your client-base.
Let’s take a look at some of the top features of Vocalcom’s call center software for amazing website service:
· Web Page Push: This feature enables agents to open product details and all other helpful information in the visitor’s browser. If a customer is lost on your website and can’t find that page he or she needs to progress, your agent can simply take them there so that you’re both on the same page.
· CRM Knowledge Base: Of course, every Web service solution must come fully equipped with a powerful customer relationship management (CRM) base. This provides a history of all discussions – complete with discussion tagging – as well as allows customers to leave messages when agents are unavailable.
· Geo Location Map: By being able to geographically target your customers in real-time, you’ll undoubtedly get a better and more comprehensive picture of what they want, their behaviors and their service expectations.
There’s so much more that you can expect from our Web service-supported, award-winning call center software. Check it out for yourself by clicking here.
- Previous article : What is an In-Store Kiosk?
- Next article : The Majority of Online Customers Expect Assistance Within Five Minutes