AGR2 Utilizing Cloud-Based Call Center Solution
After a proof of concept on a part of their BtoB clients, AG2R decides to deploy our cloud-based call center solution for their customer service.
AG2R LA MONDIALE is the 1st group of social welfare, in the service of more than 8 million insurants and legal successors. He protects all the needs for his insurants throughout the life, whatever the age, the status (employees, retired people, professionals, company directors and their families) or the professional sector. Its mode of equal and mutualist governance differentiates it other actors of the sector. The decisions are not detained by shareholders: they belong to the insurants, only profitable of the value created by the company.
Vocalcom offers its All-In-One call center solution through either CPE or Cloud-based deployment. Hermes EC3 is a completely cloud-based call center solution for modern customer service, designed from the ground up to maximize productivity and efficiency. The agent console is an intuitive interface that will let agents respond to all support channels, from phone to social media, from one place, allowing agents to work from anywhere on an worldwide unified platform that supports any communication channel. By delivering a web-based contact centre application that requires less computing power at both the desktop and the server level, this means the call center solution is deployable in days rather than months, and requires significantly less effort to manage and configure on an ongoing basis.
The EC3 call center solution’s functionality includes:
- Blended Multimedia – Vocalcom enables businesses to be more accessible to their customers through voice, email, SMS and web-chat, while allowing the contact centre to define which type of enquiry, over which media is routed to which agent. As a unified solution, Vocalcom allows consistency of service regardless of the media they choose to use.
- Automated Outbound – improved outbound productivity with fully compliant functionality allowing delivery of the most appropriate automation to suit each activity, including preview, progressive, predictive and broadcast.
- Unified Agent Desktop – the solution allows agents to resolve more interactions first time while also reducing call duration. The agent interface is a customisable, unified desktop application, presented within a browser, reducing the number of disparate systems agents access while intuitively presenting them with all the information they need to proactively serve the customer.
- Management Control – monitor key performance indicators in real-time, define and run historical reports, listen and intrude on agent interactions and manage remote agents from any device, anywhere, through secure web-based access.
- Interaction Recording – voice and screen recording can be recorded based on specific needs; by campaign, by final disposition or selectively, and done so in a fully PCI-compliant manner. Supervisors are able to retrieve and replay, or monitor in real-time, any type of interaction providing a full and holistic solution for both compliance and agent quality management.
Founded in 1996, Vocalcom offers advanced call center solution to operations of all sizes, having a customer base of over 600,000 users within 4,500 organisations across more than 40 countries.
- Previous article : Ciptex Build an Onmichannel Contact Center Solution on Demand Services
- Next article : The Petroleum Institute deploys new virtual call center solution