As you are probably well aware of, call center solutions take on a variety of shapes and forms. When dealing with a competitive call center and customer service market, some businesses might be tempted to hire more employees to handle the flow or embrace different types of call center software to manage time more efficiently. One call center software capability that should be considered when exploring new service innovations is mobile apps.
Did you know that when it comes to media consumption, about 12 percent of Americans spend their time on mobile phones? This is an incredible amount of the population that is setting aside time to spend on their smartphone. If a company opts to use mobile apps, then they can easily and effectively reach this percentage of the population.
If you’re unsure how to start integrating mobile apps as part of your company’s service strategy, then Vocalcom can help.
· Leveraging social media can be a simple way to find new business opportunities.
· Mobile apps can deliver a direct link from a customer’s cell phone to the opportunity to interact with a customer service agent.
· Through mobile apps and social media, it’s also possible to decrease wait time and provide customers with the answers they’re looking for in a timely manner.
Through the mobile customer care services and products Vocalcom provides, setting up mobile apps and other services can simple and profitable. Click here to learn more about the different customer service solutions we bring to the table.
- Previous article : Social Customers Want Service Even Faster - Can You Keep Up?
- Next article : The Importance of Mobile Engagement in Developing Customer Relations