Omni-channel contact center software solution to grow your business
Vocalcom is a global provider of cloud technology which helps businesses win more customers, deliver faster, smarter service, and thrive. Loved by 550,000+ users for its innovative design and useful functionality, Vocalcom powers 3,600+ companies worldwide such as McDonald's, Disney, and ITV, who are using Vocalcom cloud customer contact technology to improve sales performance, and offer fast, helpful customer service across every channel.
Due to the obvious financial benefits and flexibility, and the fact that regular upgrades and ongoing innovation are available without any additional burden on internal IT resources, thousands of companies worldwide are better able to focus on reducing customer effort. If you want to compare contact center software solutions, find out about CRM integration, or just learn more, we are happy to help. This could be the beginning of a beautiful relationship. Get in touch ›
Contact Center Software: Foster a long term, full service relationship
- Effortless contact center software for better customer service. We made our contact center software easy to use, because even the most sophisticated technology should feel simple. Our full-suite of contact center software can increase the potential of your call center, and streamline your operations by integrating your back-end processes, customer data, service agents, and customers on a single platform.
- Greater flexibility at a fraction of the cost. As the primary hub of customer interactions, the call center software is the strategic nerve center of your customer experience strategy. Our contact center software solution enables end-to-end management of the customer experience by unifying customer database, contextual knowledge, and interaction channels. Your agents are equipped to consistently deliver the very best in customer experiences across channels.
- Easy for end users, agents and customers to use. Today customer’s want their service experience with your company to be one thing: EFFORTLESS. Vocalcom makes it happen. Service and support agents are much more productive when the information and tools they need are consolidated in a single spot. By combining this agent view with other contact center management features, our contact center software solution lets agents reduce the length of calls, increase first-call resolutions and respond in a personalized, loyalty-enhancing way.
- Contact Center Solution with Multichannel Integration. To put together a multichannel call center software with traditional contact center software, you’ll need to interconnect a host of technologies from multiple vendors—a costly, and risky proposition. With our contact center software solution, your agents gain a single integrated platform to deliver outstanding support across all channels, wherever customers turn for service.
Contact Center Software with a Single View of All Customers' Interactions.
- Smarter Contact Center Software. Responses don’t just need to be right; they need to be quick. With a single-click user interface, screen pops with data and context, and powerful multi-channel tools, our contact center software offers a 360° customer view and everything you need to speed up support, sales, and telemarketing activities.
- The Unified Agent Desktop. The agent web app present a complete view to agents with helpful guided prompts and related solutions to help agents deliver in-depth response for customers with half the number of clicks and without much navigation. With our contact center software solution, even new agents can act as fast as seasoned pros—As a result, reduced training costs and faster onboarding.
- Simple Customer Service Software. Contact center software from Vocalcom is the leading cloud contact center software solutions, bringing businesses and customers closer together. Our contact center software application makes it easy to communicate with your customers via their preferred channel with minimal customer effort. All of this is delivered with the simplicity and functionality required by a modern customer engagement.
- contact Center Software to Spare. Here’s a key Vocalcom innovation you won’t find in ordinary contact center software : The agent workspace can automatically present related solutions to help agents quickly interpret and resolve customer inquiries. As a result, our call center software lets even new agents resolve issues as fast as seasoned pros.
Contact Center Software: Easy to Use and Make Changes (even for non-techies)
- Contact Center Software Solution Evolves to the Cloud. Our contact center software is delivered in the cloud, by subscription, so you’re freed from the ongoing expense and headaches of running and maintaining IT infrastructure. There’s no need to buy hardware or software, no upgrades or maintenance fees. You pay only for what you use, and are always up-to-date with the latest capabilities available while leaving your IT ressources free.
- A single Contact Center Platform Across All Your Locations. Our contact center software let you integrate remote offices, at-home agent, globally distributed workforces, multi-site locations, and outsourced locations so they operate seamlessly. Our contact center solution allow you to get the most productive and cost-effective agent arrangement for your business while connecting the next generation of apps, devices, and customers.
- Contact Center Software: Agent collaboration. Customers get faster, better answers when they can speak to someone with relevant expertise. Our customer service software makes this connection happen with an array of sophisticated queuing tools. Unlike other contact center software solution, our flawless software makes it easy for agents to solve challenging customer issues by identifying and collaborating with other agents and staff.
- Accessibility by Disabled Employees Our contact center software solution is compatible with JAWS screen reading software; and upon customer request, Vocalcom will make minor script modifications to our call center software without charge, subject to a limit of two hours of professional service time, to enable JAWS to better meet the customer’s needs.