Saudi Arabia’s National Water Company partners with VOCALCOM MEA to enhance e-Citizen Quality of Life!Read moreRead more
National Water Company of Saudi Arabia has trusted the region’s leading multi-channel Contact Center Solutions provider – Vocalcom MEA to enhance their external and internal customer experience across the Kingdom. Under this partnership, Vocalcom will implement a customer experience and contact center solution with the integration of HP open view technology that will cover a 360 degree customer oriented...
Read moreRead more
PIXmania Replaces Patchwork of 10 Tools with Integrated Solution Combining Vocalcom Multichannel Contact Management and Zendesk Customer Service Software News Summary PIXmania, a leading European e-commerce retailer and one of the largest pure-play on-line electrical retailers, has been on a journey to become a lean provider. PIXmania wanted to transform the service experience it provides when dealing with customer...
Read moreRead more
Lohmann & Rauscher (L&R) is a leading international supplier of high quality, future-oriented medical devices and hygiene products – ranging from conventional bandages to modern treatment and nursing systems. Created in 1998 from the merger of the two companies Lohmann (founded in 1851) and Rauscher (founded in 1899), L&R has more than 160 years expertise as a dependable partner...
Cloud-based contact center solution by Vocalcom designed for simplicity and operational ease launched today in USARead moreRead more
Vocalcom delivers pure cloud contact center software through setup simplicity, enterprise-class support and operational security to small and medium-sized businesses. A new cloud-based platform that will bring ease and simplicity to contact center operations for the small to mid-sized business, has gone live from Vocalcom, a leading provider of fully-integrated cloud contact center solution, customer interaction and experience management,...
Vocalcom Cloud Contact Centre Software Enables DAMAC Properties to create a better experience for customers and agentsRead moreRead more
Dubai, October 16, 2014 Vocalcom, a leading multi-channel contact centre solutions provider for the Middle East and Africa has been appointed by Dubai-based luxury real estate developer, DAMAC Properties as its supplier of choice to enhance its offering to current customers. DAMAC Properties, established in 2002 as a residential, leisure and commercial developer in the Middle East, will use...
- Cloud Contact Center On Demand, Fast and Easy
- Omnichannel contact center Omnichannel interaction management
- Virtual call center Set up your virtual call center in no time
- Contact center in Salesforce
- Predictive Dialer Keep agents at peak efficiency
- Recording Securely record, store, and retrieve voice calls
- Proactive Chat Increase conversion rate & online sales
- Resources Library
- The Story Transforming the contact center industry
- News Stay on top of our latest news here
- Partners MarketPlace, Resellers, Alliance partner
- Global Offices Americas | Europe | Middle East and Africa
- Events Events & trade shows all over the world
- Portal Login to your Vocalcom Customer Portal
- Contact Us We’re here to help
- Cloud Contact Center
- Entreprise Contact Center
- Conversational Platform
- Call Center Modernization
- Inside Sales Dialer
- Predictive Dialer
- Small Businesses
- Proactive Chat
- Hybrid Cloud